Coatings for HOSTAPHAN® polyester films
To optimize the properties of polyester film for various applications, we can chemically modify its surface.
Coatings can serve to promote adhesion, improve antistatic performance, impart better release properties or to allow better handling in processing. Also the structure of the surface can be optimised through coatings.
Typical applications for coated HOSTAPHAN® polyester films:
- food packaging
- direct extrusion
- process liner
- release liner
Overview of our coatings
- 215 KN
- SIF1O (approved for food contact in the EU)
Adhesion promoters for coatings and printing inks
- 2CSR/CSRE (sterilisable)
- IAC (for Indigo printing inks)
Other adhesion promoters
- 2DEG (for metallisation)
- SAO (for off-line silicone coatings)
- EH (improved adhesion to EVA)
- RTP1 (improved Polyolefin (PE/PP) adhesion)
- ASE/ASO (approved for food contact)
- 2DEF (for direct extrusion coating with PE)
- AF (antifog)
- LUB (slip)
- NSR (silicone free release coating)
- C (corona)
Didn't find the right product?
So please contact us. We will help you.