HOSTAPHAN® Packaging cycle
The packaging of our HOSTAPHAN® film rolls are optimised and standardised. This simplifies handling, storage and return. We offer a special backhaul programme for all re-usable packaging and transport materials, i.e. racks, end-walls, palettes and plastic cores.
This provides the following advantages:
- effective protection of the film rolls
- simple and safe handling at unpacking
- reduced amount of packaging
- less waste
- reduced waste handling costs
- compliance with environmental legislation
- responsible use and reduced amount of resources
Return of packaging and transport materials
So that we can organise the return of your packaging and transport materials, please fill out the form and send it to us, either by e-mail or fax.
For the sake of the environment, it is preferable that at least half a lorry- or container’s worth of material were returned at a time. That way unnecessary smaller transports can be avoided. But on special request, we are also willing to backhaul smaller amounts.
If you have questions about the return programme, send us an e-mail at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org